TYPE OF SLOPE EVOLUTION
(1) Physical weathering of a vertical slope.
(2) Chemical weathering of talus, slides and further flattening
(3) Marine erosion and cliff retreat in resistant rock.
(4) Marine erosion and cliff retreat in soft rock.
(5) Flattening of an active cliff in resistant rock
(6) Formation of a V shaped valley
(7) Flattening of the sides of a V shaped valley
(8) Further flattening of the sides of a V shaped valley
(9) The influence of creep on a valley side.
(9) Can a valley side flatten continuously through time?